This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,058 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 1,335 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $108,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Architecture \ Spanish, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Shadow Mountain, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ RV Gate, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Sat Dish TV Ownd, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,732 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 21449048
- Zillow Home ID: 8009689
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $203-275K.
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 13% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% less than in Phoenix, and 50.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
|15224 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$230K||--||2||1,732|
|15212 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$237K||--||2||1,732|
|15217 N 19th Way Phoenix, AZ||$313K||--||--||2,229|
|15230 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$289K||3||2||2,229|
|15211 N 19th Way Phoenix, AZ||$237K||--||2||1,732|
|2002 E Karen Dr Phoenix, AZ||$220K||--||2.5||1,537|
|15231 N 19th Way Phoenix, AZ||$295K||--||2.5||2,082|
|15219 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$253K||--||2.5||2,018|
|15225 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$225K||--||2.5||1,537|
|15225 N 19th Way Phoenix, AZ||$286K||--||2.5||2,068|
|15208 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$279K||--||2.5||2,068|
|15236 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$293K||3||2||2,068|
|15221 N 19th Way Phoenix, AZ||$224K||--||2||1,439|
|2010 E Karen Dr Phoenix, AZ||$220K||3||2||1,537|
|15231 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$246K||4||2||2,018|
|15207 N 19th Way Phoenix, AZ||$268K||2||2.5||1,975|
|15215 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$264K||3||2||1,766|
|15237 N 19th Way Phoenix, AZ||$338K||4||2||2,614|
|15237 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$233K||--||2||1,737|
|15202 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$241K||--||2||1,732|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!