1522 44th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941223 beds, 1 bath, 1,890 sqft
These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- 13 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $850,000
- Price/sqft: $265
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Assisted living, Business Center, Clubhouse, Golf course, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Lake, Living room, New property, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,890 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1889 018Y
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 15107787
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1522 44th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Outer Sunset market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% lower than in San Francisco, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Outer Sunset home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Outer Sunset home values.
- 1526 44th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.01M421,860
- 1518 44th Ave San Francisco, CA$709K--1840
- 1530 44th Ave San Francisco, CA$989K211,640
- 1514 44th Ave San Francisco, CA$777K211,275
- 1534 44th Ave San Francisco, CA$823K--11,325
- 1510 44th Ave San Francisco, CA$907K422,150
- 1538 44th Ave San Francisco, CA$795K--11,325
- 1506 44th Ave San Francisco, CA$783K211,275
- 3933 Kirkham St San Francisco, CA$826K311,300
- 1542 44th Ave San Francisco, CA$803K321,475
- 1500 44th Ave San Francisco, CA$885K421,625
- 3925 Kirkham St San Francisco, CA$825K--11,265
- 1546 44th Ave San Francisco, CA$769K--11,325
- 1523 43rd Ave San Francisco, CA$892K--11,215
- 1519 43rd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.07M431,969
- 1527 43rd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.11M422,258
- 1531 43rd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.18M332,485
- 1535 43rd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.04M321,950
- 1550 44th Ave San Francisco, CA$811K--11,475
- 1515 43rd Ave San Francisco, CA$971K--11,710
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!