- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1522 Merlin Ave, Memphis, TN 381062 beds, 2 baths, 1,131 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $11,000
- Price/sqft: $10
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,131 sqft
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 060057 00017
- Zillow Home ID: 42198954
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1522 Merlin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Midtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.9% lower than in Memphis, and 25.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 1516 Merlin Ave Memphis, TN$45K21906
- 1528 Merlin Ave Memphis, TN$27K21796
- 1517 Raven Ave Memphis, TN$47K221,380
- 1510 Merlin Ave Memphis, TN$46K211,267
- 1513 Raven Ave Memphis, TN$40K21696
- 1523 Raven Ave Memphis, TN$47K311,407
- 1536 Merlin Ave Memphis, TN$25K21986
- 1523 Merlin Ave Memphis, TN--21696
- 1519 Merlin Ave Memphis, TN$48K311,130
- 2005 Sparks St Memphis, TN$36K21.51,044
- 1507 Raven Ave Memphis, TN$47K311,168
- 1513 Merlin Ave Memphis, TN$36K211,105
- 1529 Merlin Ave Memphis, TN$49K311,044
- 1504 Merlin Ave Memphis, TN$36K211,044
- 1531 Raven Ave Memphis, TN$59K311,102
- 1503 Raven Ave Memphis, TN$41K21696
- 1533 Merlin Ave Memphis, TN$39K321,266
- 1507 Merlin Ave Memphis, TN$31K21936
- 1497 Raven Ave Memphis, TN$46K211,105
- 1499 Merlin Ave Memphis, TN$40K21696
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292