- Built in 1981
- 12 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,262 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014
- MLS #: 13220977
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Concrete, Laminate, Tile
- Financing Proposed: Cash
- Internet Exposure: Members IDX Websites
- Internet Exposure: NTREIS Translator
- Internet Exposure: REALTOR.com
- Internet Exposure: TexasRealEstate.com
- Lot Size Units: Acres
- Building Area Source: Tax
- Construction Materials: Brick
- Utilities: City Sewer
- Utilities: City Water
- County Or Parish: Dallas
- Other Equipment: Oven-Electric
- Heating: Central Air-Elec
- Association Type: Mandatory
- Internet Exposure: Syndicate Listing
- Lot Size: Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Other Equipment: Disposal
- Assigned Spaces
- Structural Style: Townhome
- Internet Exposure: Realtors Property Resource
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Possession: Funding
- Financing Proposed: Conventional
- Financing Proposed: FHA
- Association Fee Includes: Full Use of Facilities
- Association Fee Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Association Fee Includes: Management Fees
- Association Fee Includes: Trash
- Association Fee Includes: Sewer
- Association Fee Includes: Maintenance of Common Areas
- Transaction Type: For Sale
- Association Fee: 218
- Internet Exposure: Zillow
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,052 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: 0029N700000G00710
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 26900230
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $110K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Far North
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Far North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% lower than in Dallas, and 12.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Far North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
|Other Units in this Building (133)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 15221 Berry Trl|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.