15222 Germain St, Mission Hills, CA 913453 beds, 1 bath, 1,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $269
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,188 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 2649007016
- Zillow Home ID: 20131971
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15222 Germain Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 32.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.1% higher than in Los Angeles, and 6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mission Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Hills home values.
- 15214 Germain St San Fernando, CA$479K322,478
- 15228 Germain St Mission Hills, CA$451K321,708
- 15207 San Jose St San Fernando, CA$353K111,115
- 15215 San Jose St Mission Hills, CA$440K311,066
- 15234 Germain St Mission Hills, CA$476K441,812
- 15201 San Jose St Mission Hills, CA$403K311,135
- 15221 San Jose St Mission Hills, CA$415K321,224
- 15200 Germain St Mission Hills, CA$456K321,564
- 15223 Germain St Mission Hills, CA$364K311,066
- 15211 Germain St Mission Hills, CA$436K321,598
- 15231 Germain St San Fernando, CA$447K321,690
- 15227 San Jose St Mission Hills, CA$406K311,188
- 15240 Germain St San Fernando, CA$428K311,270
- 15233 San Jose St San Fernando, CA$403K311,120
- 15241 Germain St Mission Hills, CA$452K421,806
- 10454 Memory Park Ave Mission Hills, CA$452K321,437
- 10459 Burnet Ave San Fernando, CA$450K321,493
- 15246 Germain St Mission Hills, CA$422K321,234
- 15203 Clymer St Mission Hills, CA$385K311,120
- 15219 Clymer St Mission Hills, CA$362K21924
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.