1523 Alan Rd, Naperville, IL 605645 beds, 5 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 371 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $16
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 1995 for $63,500
- Price/sqft: $149
- MLS #: 08624923
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 502 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0701023080360000
- Zillow Home ID: 5366305
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1523 Alan Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60564, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.5% lower than in Naperville, and 85.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 60564 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60564 home values.
- 1523 Alan Rd Naperville, IL$637K54.54,800
- 1527 Alan Rd Naperville, IL$508K42.53,353
- 28W449 Leverenz Rd Naperville, IL$277K--21,609
- 1528 Alan Rd Naperville, IL$761K--55,511
- 28W461 Leverenz Rd Naperville, IL$392K53.53,064
- 1531 Alan Rd Naperville, IL$412K42.52,500
- 1520 Alan Rd Naperville, IL$529K--33,268
- 10S381 Alan Rd Naperville, IL$278K--2.51,885
- 1508 Alan Rd Naperville, IL$476K433,137
- 1532 Alan Rd Naperville, IL$542K--3.53,588
- 28W487 Leverenz Rd Naperville, IL$303K--2.52,018
- 1512 Alan Rd Naperville, IL$467K532,949
- 1516 Alan Rd Naperville, IL$488K--2.53,206
- 1535 Alan Rd Naperville, IL$420K--2.52,435
- 28W409 Leverenz Rd Naperville, IL$334K42.52,300
- 10S342 Alan Rd Naperville, IL$277K--2.52,004
- 1536 Alan Rd Naperville, IL$486K--2.53,117
- 28W501 Leverenz Rd Naperville, IL$268K--21,617
- 28462 Leverenz Rd Naperville, IL$345K--3.52,800
- 10S347 Alan Rd Naperville, IL$278K321,932
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.