1523 Francis St, Crockett, CA 945253 beds, 2 baths, 1,378 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Parking: 573 sqft
- Exterior \ Vinyl Siding,Property Type \ Residential,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Go Directly,Showing \ Leave Card,Stories/Levels \ Split Level,Style \ Traditional,
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,378 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Parcel #: 3541750034
- Zillow Home ID: 18480965
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1523 Francis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94525, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Crockett, and 5.2% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94525 home values.
- 4 beds, 3 baths
2,019 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 1989
- 4 beds, 3 baths
- 1529 Francis St Crockett, CA$251K21688
- 1505 Francis St Crockett, CA$461K41.52,304
- 1116 5th Ave Crockett, CA$317K311,051
- 1535 Francis St Crockett, CA$328K221,524
- 1514 Rose St Crockett, CA$391K422,101
- 1524 Rose St Crockett, CA$415K522,392
- 1124 5th Ave Crockett, CA$315K32935
- 1514 Francis St Crockett, CA$347K321,666
- 1140 5th Ave Crockett, CA$307K21891
- 1534 Rose St Crockett, CA$286K22896
- 1524 Francis St Crockett, CA$585K44.53,116
- 1034 5th Ave Crockett, CA$284K31933
- 1025 6th Ave Crockett, CA$386K622,239
- 1024 5th Ave Crockett, CA$350K432,496
- 1600 Francis St Crockett, CA$485K433,646
- 5th Ave Crockett, CA$315K31935
- 1435 Francis St Crockett, CA$299K52.3949
- 1505 Rose St # 1515 Crockett, CA$479K63.52,653
- 1014 5th Ave Crockett, CA$350K321,610
- 1513 Lillian St Crockett, CA$287K21909
Nearby Schools in Crockett
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292