1523 Grommon Rd, Naperville, IL 605644 beds, 3 baths, 3,172 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Ashbury Subdivision: There are 45 acres dedicated to Public parks, tennis courts, playing fields and open spaces for walking, jogging and biking. Located within the subdivision is Patterson Elementary, which provides State-of-the-art education. There is also a beautiful Clubhouse/Pool Facility, which includes a zero depth pool with water slide, wading pool with waterfall, sand valley courts and san play area. There is a monthly newsletter that informs homeowners about activities such as: tennis, softball, swim team, Bunco, luncheons, playgroups, golf tournaments etc. Ashbury is a GREAT PLACE TO LIVE! This lovely community is located close to I-88 access, I55 access, commuter train stations and lots of shopping areas.
BEAUTIFUL ASHBURY CLUBHOUSE/POOL MEMBERSHIP AND YEARLY MAINTENANCE FEES ARE INCLUDED WITH SUBDIVISION'S YEARLY ASSESSMENT OF $480.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- HOA Fee: $40
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $480,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 646 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,172 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0701113120540000
- Zillow Home ID: 5370598
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1523 Grommon Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60564, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.1% lower than in Naperville, and 33.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 60564 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60564 home values.
- 1527 Grommon Rd Naperville, IL$407K--33,123
- 1519 Grommon Rd Naperville, IL$478K--2.53,597
- 3636 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$470K--2.53,276
- 3632 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$495K42.52,572
- 3640 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$466K--33,285
- 1524 Grommon Rd Naperville, IL$479K--33,335
- 3628 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$426K--32,956
- 1531 Grommon Rd Naperville, IL$538K53.54,000
- 1515 Grommon Rd Naperville, IL$410K--2.52,680
- 1528 Grommon Rd Naperville, IL$478K--2.53,332
- 1520 Grommon Rd Naperville, IL$425K--2.52,798
- 3644 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$413K43.53,200
- 3635 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$465K43.52,755
- 1532 Grommon Rd Naperville, IL$413K--2.53,113
- 3624 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$408K--2.52,632
- 1516 Grommon Rd Naperville, IL$423K--2.52,888
- 3631 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$425K42.52,740
- 1515 Branford Ln Naperville, IL$436K--2.52,652
- 1535 Grommon Rd Naperville, IL$436K--2.52,807
- 1511 Grommon Rd Naperville, IL$463K--2.53,174
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292