1523 Kearin Ln, Orlando, FL 328253 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,627 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $136,000
- Parking: 510 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,627 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 212231000000141
- Zillow Home ID: 46167678
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1523 Kearin Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32825 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 534.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 608.7% higher than in Orange, and 1359.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32825 home values.
- 1529 Kearin Ln Orlando, FL$289K432,839
- Kearin Ln Orlando, FL--------
- 1511 Kearin Ln Orlando, FL$576K45.54,198
- 11508 Iroquois Trl Orlando, FL$166K321,334
- 11500 Iroquois Trl Orlando, FL$106K221,516
- 1522 Kearin Ln Orlando, FL$176K321,452
- 1560 Oberry Hoover Rd Orlando, FL$73K221,344
- 1530 Kearin Ln Orlando, FL$211K422,277
- 1550 Oberry Hoover Rd Orlando, FL$157K321,456
- 11433 Nathaniel Dr Orlando, FL$81K221,150
- 1590 Oberry Hoover Rd Orlando, FL$84K221,041
- Iroquois Trl Orlando, FL--------
- 1502 Oberry Hoover Rd Orlando, FL$81K321,608
- 11490 Iroquois Trl Orlando, FL$80K211,168
- 1409 Kearin Ln Orlando, FL$136K321,728
- 1596 Oberry Hoover Rd Orlando, FL$110K321,492
- 11470 Iroquois Trl Orlando, FL--------
- 1407 Kearin Ln Orlando, FL$145K321,452
- 1480 Oberry Hoover Rd Orlando, FL$799K436,221
- 1420 Kearin Ln Orlando, FL$162K421,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292