- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1915
- 48 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,605 all time views
- 32 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 6548615
- Finished basement
- View: Territorial
- Acreage \ 0.02, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, BasementType \ Full, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, Cooling \ Central A\C, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, Design \ 2-Story, Fireplaces \ 0, Exterior \ Brick, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, HalfBaths \ 1, HasBasement \ 1, GarageType \ NoGarage, HasPool \ 0, Heating \ Gas, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), IsSale \ 1, Style \ Traditional, NoOfLevels \ 0, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Street, Roofing \ FlatRoof, Sewer \ Public Sewer, TaxYear \ 2015, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, Water \ Public, HasWaterAccess \ 0, WaterHeater \ Natural Gas, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, Type \ Row\Townhous, Exterior \ Stucco, TotalSquareFeet \ 956, LotNumber \ 231, LotDimensions \ 14X50, ListingDate \ 2015-04-07T00:00:00, Directions \ Between Tasker & Dickenson Between 26th & 27th St, LotSquareFootage \ 708, TotalTaxes \ 780
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 956 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 364269600
- Zillow Home ID: 10369109
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $64-85K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Point Breeze home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Point Breeze homes, this home is 2.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Point Breeze, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.9% greater than in Philadelphia, and 81.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Point Breeze home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Point Breeze home values.
|1523 N Bailey St Philadelphia, PA||$85K||3||1||1,244|
|1525 S Bailey St Philadelphia, PA||$68K||3||1||956|
|1521 S Bailey St Philadelphia, PA||$58K||3||1||956|
|1527 S Bailey St Philadelphia, PA||$70K||3||1||956|
|1519 S Bailey St Philadelphia, PA||$49K||3||1||956|
|1529 S Bailey St Philadelphia, PA||$70K||3||1||956|
|1517 S Bailey St Philadelphia, PA||$47K||3||1||956|
|1531 S Bailey St Philadelphia, PA||$71K||3||1||956|
|1515 S Bailey St Philadelphia, PA||$42K||3||1||956|
|1513 N Bailey St Philadelphia, PA||$39K||3||1||888|
|1533 S Bailey St Philadelphia, PA||$70K||3||1||956|
|1513 S Bailey St Philadelphia, PA||$40K||3||1||956|
|1520 S 26th St Philadelphia, PA||$66K||3||1||1,208|
|1522 S 26th St Philadelphia, PA||$67K||3||1||1,208|
|1518 S 26th St Philadelphia, PA||$64K||3||1||1,200|
|1524 S 26th St Philadelphia, PA||$68K||3||1||1,208|
|1516 S 26th St Philadelphia, PA||$65K||3||1||1,208|
|1535 S Bailey St Philadelphia, PA||$70K||3||1||956|
|1526 S 26th St Philadelphia, PA||$67K||3||1||1,208|
|1511 S Bailey St Philadelphia, PA||$40K||3||1||956|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!