1523 September Chase, Decatur, GA 300333 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,944 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $204,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,944 sqft
- Parcel #: 18 149 23 002
- Zillow Home ID: 14541753
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1523 September Chase
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30033 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 41.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.9% lower than in Dekalb, and 52.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30033 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30033 home values.
- 1521 September Chase Decatur, GA$268K22.51,944
- 1525 September Chase Decatur, GA$273K331,988
- 1519 September Chase Decatur, GA$279K22.51,944
- 1517 September Chase Decatur, GA$291K32.51,980
- 1515 September Chase Decatur, GA$271K331,988
- 1528 September Chase Decatur, GA$248K231,988
- 1532 Regency Walk Dr Decatur, GA$383K432,166
- 1524 Regency Walk Dr Decatur, GA$551K43.53,452
- 1527 September Chase Decatur, GA$260K221,988
- 1516 September Chase Decatur, GA$240K331,988
- 1536 Regency Walk Dr Decatur, GA$364K32.52,124
- 1529 September Chase Decatur, GA$285K32.52,252
- 1530 September Chase Decatur, GA$245K32.52,240
- 1516 Regency Walk Dr Decatur, GA$522K32.53,085
- 1518 September Chase Decatur, GA$238K331,988
- 1531 September Chase Decatur, GA$241K22.51,944
- 1513 September Chase # 1 Decatur, GA$252K221,988
- 1532 September Chase Decatur, GA$245K32.52,296
- 1533 September Chase Decatur, GA$250K32.52,280
- 300 September Chase Decatur, GA$233K--0.51,728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.