This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $476-653K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $11.6K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Winter Garden is $9,310.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $21.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Winter Garden is $18,064.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- All time views: 4,450
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Gas Appliances
- Appliances Included: Hot Water Gas
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven - Double
- Construction Status: Completed
- Contract Status: Financing
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Financing Available: VA
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering: Wood
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage Carport: 3 Car Garage
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- Heatingand Fuel: Fuel - Electric
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- HOA Payment Schedule: Quarterly
- Housing For Older Persons: N/A
- Crown Molding
- Radiant Barrier
- Smoke Alarm(S)
- Thermal Windows
- Tray Ceiling
- Walk In Closet
- Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Interior Layout: Eating Space In Kitchen
- Interior Layout: Formal Dining Room Separate
- Interior Layout: Great Room
- Interior Layout: Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- Interior Layout: Master Bedroom Downstairs
- Interior Layout: Open Floor Plan
- Walk In Pantry
- Last Change Type: Pending
- Last Status: Active
- Listing Type: Limited Service
- Location: In City Limits
- Dual Sinks
- Garden Bath
- Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Office Primary Board ID: Tampa
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Pool: Community
- Property Description: Two Story
- Property Style: Single Family Home
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Square Foot Source: Builder
- Status: Pending
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Utilities: City Water
- Utilities: Electric
- Utilities: Gas
- Utilities: Public Sewer
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Utilities: Street Lights
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 4,619 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111643606
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Nearby Schools in Winter Garden
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
West Orange High (assigned)9-122.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.