1524 4th St, Rensselaer, NY 121442 beds, 1.1 baths, 1,068 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,614 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $109,250
- Price/sqft: $102
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: Off street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,068 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 140014402200020160000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32230453
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1524 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12144, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.7% less than in Rensselaer, and 31.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12144 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rensselaer.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12144 home values.
- 1528 4th St Rensselaer, NY$139K321,845
- 1518 4th St Rensselaer, NY$140K632,248
- 1540 4th St Rensselaer, NY$76K211,320
- 1508 4th St Rensselaer, NY$60K21.51,028
- 1508 4th St # 0 Rensselaer, NY$137K------
- 1517 5th St Rensselaer, NY$92K211,299
- 1527 5th St Rensselaer, NY$114K211,024
- 1544 4th St Rensselaer, NY$153K421,844
- 1504 4th St Rensselaer, NY$75K11648
- 1515 5th St Rensselaer, NY$128K211,002
- 1535 5th St Rensselaer, NY$133K411,152
- 1525 4th St Rensselaer, NY$126K531,380
- 1527 4th St Rensselaer, NY--------
- 1519 4th St Rensselaer, NY$237K622,640
- 1547 5th St Rensselaer, NY$128K311,192
- 1549 4th St Rensselaer, NY$148K31.51,476
- 1548 4th St Rensselaer, NY$180K622,050
- 1523 4th St Rensselaer, NY$108K------
- 63 Fowler Ave Rensselaer, NY$64K211,146
- 68 Fowler Ave Rensselaer, NY$102K31912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!