A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,248 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 252 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $49,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $75
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 336 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Dining Room \ Dining Areas, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Metal Siding, Foundation \ Tile, Garage \ 1 Detached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Call First then LB, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dryer, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Included Items \ Washer, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains (All), Interior Features \ Vinyl, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Lot Shape \ Regular, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ AVENUE, Style \ Bungalow, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Trim \ Paint, Water \ City
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 660 sqft
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 11005835000000
- Zillow Home ID: 813538
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $49-88K.
Market guideZillow predicts Union Park home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Des Moines as a whole. Among Union Park homes, this home is valued 23.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Union Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.4% higher than in Des Moines, and 153.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Union Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Union Park home values.
|1528 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA||$80K||2||1||700|
|1522 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA||$60K||2||1||720|
|1538 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA||$72K||2||1||785|
|1520 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA||$73K||2||1||634|
|1525 Royer St Des Moines, IA||$114K||2||2||1,841|
|1523 Royer St Des Moines, IA||$112K||3||1.5||1,137|
|1529 Royer St Des Moines, IA||$71K||2||1||660|
|1525 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA||$74K||2||1||712|
|1531 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA||$71K||2||1||752|
|Royer St Des Moines, IA||$77K||--||--||--|
|1517 Royer St Des Moines, IA||$77K||2||2||976|
|1533 Royer St Des Moines, IA||$77K||2||1||828|
|1523 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA||$97K||3||1||1,016|
|1512 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA||$67K||2||1||804|
|1540 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA||$71K||1||1||624|
|1533 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA||$68K||2||1.5||720|
|1521 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA||$80K||--||1||744|
|1513 Royer St Des Moines, IA||$57K||1||1||633|
|1429 Arthur Ave Des Moines, IA||$120K||3||1||1,370|
|1539 Royer St Des Moines, IA||$83K||2||1||786|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.