1524 W Sunrise Dr, Phoenix, AZ 850414 beds, 4 baths, 3,388 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Hard to find rental in the prestigious, gated Talasera at South Mountain. One of the best views in the community. Amazing city views, negative edge pool, spa, bar with concrete countertop and sink next to the pool, all GE Monogram kitchen appliances (gas range for a true cooking experience), Samsung W/D, 3 car garage, 3ba/3ba, 3,400sqft single level house, media room, formal dinning room, office, your own saguaro cactus in the backyard, etc.
Home was built by Beazer in 2005.
Location: only 7 miles to downtown Phoenix, Chase Field, ASU Downtown, 10 miles to Sky Harbor Airport, 30 minutes drive to ASU Tempe.
Hike South Mountain from your backyard.
You get the whole package: million dollar views, luxury and serenity, while being close to airport and downtown.
This house sold for $1.1M in 2005.
If you like city lights views, you'll love this house.
$2,450/month rent, $2,450security deposit, $45 application fee/person over 18. Rent does not include pool care ($100), garden care ($50) and HOA ($75).
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $511,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Concrete
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- negative edge pool, wet bar by the pool, spa
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Pueblo style
- Floor size: 3,388 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 30055208
- Zillow Home ID: 67766250
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1524 W Sunrise Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Mountain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 75.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.2% higher than in Phoenix, and 344.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Mountain home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Mountain home values.
- 1520 W Sunrise Dr Phoenix, AZ$554K----3,388
- 1523 W Sunrise Dr Phoenix, AZ$573K454,077
- 1519 W Sunrise Dr Phoenix, AZ$512K----4,077
- 1515 W Sunrise Dr Phoenix, AZ$557K----3,284
- 10223 S 16th Ave Phoenix, AZ$547K----4,077
- 10306 S 16th Ave Phoenix, AZ$464K----3,089
- 10310 S 16th Ave Phoenix, AZ$566K43.54,007
- 10302 S 16th Ave Phoenix, AZ$568K----4,077
- 10219 S 16th Ave Phoenix, AZ$586K554,077
- 10314 S 16th Ave Phoenix, AZ$642K----3,388
- 10404 S 16th Ave Phoenix, AZ$554K444,077
- 1518 W Capistrano Ave Phoenix, AZ$441K32.53,089
- 10215 S 16th Ave Phoenix, AZ$474K----2,861
- 1522 W Capistrano Ave Phoenix, AZ$524K53.54,007
- 10405 S 15th Dr Phoenix, AZ$503K----3,284
- 10408 S 16th Ave Phoenix, AZ$493K443,388
- 10409 S 15th Dr Phoenix, AZ$566K554,077
- 10211 S 16th Ave Phoenix, AZ$571K44.54,077
- 10413 S 15th Dr Phoenix, AZ$549K34.54,077
- 1607 W Lodge Dr Phoenix, AZ$540K54.54,077
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!