1525 100th St, Niagara Falls, NY 14304
Sold on 2/6/14: $84,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:768 sq ft
- Lot:6,098 sqft
- Year Built:1973
- Last Sold:Feb 2014 for $84,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID31450886
- Last Remodel Year1982
- Lot Depth102
- Lot Width60
- Parcel #2911001610070002043000
- Days on Zillow38
- Elementary SchoolGeraldine J Mann
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- School DistrictNiagara Falls
- Garage Size440
- High SchoolNiagara Falls High
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1525 100th Street
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14304 home values.
- # 0$69K------
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005