1525 2nd St, Bethlehem, PA 180203 beds, 2 baths, 1,463 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Quiet street, near community center, shopping and close to highway access.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Partial basement
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,463 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: N7SE1 13 1 0205
- Zillow Home ID: 10155601
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1525 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18020 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48% lower than in Middletown, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18020 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middletown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18020 home values.
- 1539 2nd St Bethlehem, PA$152K311,107
- 1471 2nd St Bethlehem, PA$186K31.51,430
- 1563 2nd St Bethlehem, PA$185K311,290
- 1540 1st St Bethlehem, PA$180K311,171
- 1502 2nd St Bethlehem, PA$256K522,232
- 1470 1st St Bethlehem, PA$170K311,072
- 1526 2nd St Bethlehem, PA$172K41.52,012
- 1461 2nd St Bethlehem, PA$149K31.51,632
- 1560 1st St Bethlehem, PA$197K31.52,062
- 1470 2nd St Bethlehem, PA$161K31.51,304
- 1460 1st St Bethlehem, PA$211K31.52,380
- 1569 2nd St Bethlehem, PA$207K321,632
- 1550 2nd St Bethlehem, PA$218K31.51,968
- 1520 1st St Bethlehem, PA$187K321,474
- 1580 1st St Bethlehem, PA$203K322,244
- 1460 2nd St Bethlehem, PA$164K31.51,935
- 1451 2nd St Bethlehem, PA$174K31.51,434
- 1505 1st St Bethlehem, PA$179K312,112
- 1580 2nd St Bethlehem, PA$168K41.51,794
- 1501 3rd St Bethlehem, PA$177K31.51,463
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!