1525 6th St NW, Washington, DC 200013 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,263 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $545,000
- Price/sqft: $373
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,460 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 0478 0827
- Zillow Home ID: 409839
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1525 6th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shaw market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% higher than in Washington, and 56.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Shaw home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shaw home values.
- 1523 6th St NW Washington, DC$543K32.51,500
- 1527 6th St NW Washington, DC$667K422,104
- 1529 6th St NW Washington, DC$773K42.52,085
- 1531 6th St NW Washington, DC$780K331,884
- 1517 6th St NW Washington, DC$478K321,400
- 1533 6th St NW Washington, DC$704K421,722
- 1517 6th St NW Washington, DC$497K221,116
- 1517 6th St NW Washington, DC$566K22--
- 1515 6th St NW Washington, DC$469K41966
- 1535 6th St NW Washington, DC$489K311,272
- 1543 6th St NW APT 101 Washington, DC$468K22865
- 1543 6th St NW APT 99 Washington, DC$358K111,000
- 1543 6th St NW APT 201 Washington, DC$448K22860
- 1543 6th St NW APT 100 Washington, DC$410K11900
- 1513 6th St NW Washington, DC$456K21966
- 1511 6th St NW Washington, DC$436K21.5554
- 1518 5th St NW Washington, DC$668K32.51,812
- 1516 5th St NW Washington, DC$613K41.51,812
- 1522 5th St NW Washington, DC$783K321,980
- 1520 5th St NW Washington, DC$665K32.51,812
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292