1525 S Pickard Ave, Norman, OK 730723 beds, 1 bath, 1,825 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom. Original hardwood floors (refinished) throughout the house. Large master bedroom with large closet/storage space. Large living room with wood burning fireplace and bar. Dining room off the kitchen. Den with stained concrete flooring located in the back of the house. Large, open living space (Living, Dining, Den) provide versatility. Designer paint. Slate flooring in the Kitchen. Kitchen contains oven/stove/microwave, dishwasher, utility closet. Stone tile in bathroom containing a shower/jacuzzi tub.
Guest house located in the back. 400 square foot guest house has 1 bedroom, kitchen, and a 3/4 bathroom. Carpet in the bedroom and tile in the kitchen and bath. Kitchen contains an oven, dishwasher, refrigerator. White tile counters.
Four zone sprinkler system. Large covered front porch. Back patio. Stone walkway around the house. New roof and fence as of March 2013. Single car garage. Storage shed with electricity. Alarm system.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $269,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 266 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,825 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0047697
- Zillow Home ID: 58741861
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1525 S Pickard Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73072, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.7% lower than in Norman, and 26.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1527 S Pickard Ave Norman, OK$188K----2,298
- 1523 S Pickard Ave Norman, OK$156K321,328
- 1522 Rosemont Dr Norman, OK$134K31.751,258
- 1601 S Pickard Ave Norman, OK$124K321,277
- 1521 S Pickard Ave Norman, OK$213K31.52,064
- 1528 Rosemont Dr Norman, OK$124K31.51,212
- 1516 Rosemont Dr Norman, OK$200K31.751,974
- 1002 Brookside Dr Norman, OK$273K332,588
- 1604 Rosemont Dr Norman, OK$163K31.51,818
- 1605 S Pickard Ave Norman, OK$169K321,972
- 1510 Rosemont Dr Norman, OK$166K31.751,785
- 1519 S Pickard Ave Norman, OK$189K31.52,223
- 1001 Brookside Dr Norman, OK$194K221,677
- 1001 Woodland Dr Norman, OK$131K321,250
- 1610 Rosemont Dr Norman, OK$132K311,367
- 1500 Rosemont Dr Norman, OK$208K31.752,101
- 1607 S Pickard Ave Norman, OK$127K31.751,260
- 1004 Brookside Dr Norman, OK$228K322,024
- 1000 Elmwood St Norman, OK$251K332,447
- 1616 Rosemont Dr Norman, OK$131K321,256
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!