A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Views: 4,948 all time views
- HOA Fee: $31
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $434,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $126
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 230 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Downdraft/Cooktop, Appliances \ Electric Cooktop, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range/Oven-Electric, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ Yearly, Basement Description \ 8 ft + pour, Basement Description \ Full, Basement Description \ Partially Finished, Basement Description \ Poured Concrete, Basement Description \ Rec/Family Area, Bedroom Description \ Master Bdr. Suite, Construction \ Brick Veneer Decrtv, Construction \ Frame, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Cooling \ Zoned, Dining \ Separate Dining, Fireplace Location \ Great Room, Fireplace Type \ Full Masonry, Fireplace Type \ Gas, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Zoned, Interior Decor \ 9' Ceillings, Interior Decor \ Built-In Bookcases, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Interior Decor \ Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Decor \ Walk-In Closets, Interior Decor \ Wetbar, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Center Island, Kitchen \ Hearth Room, Kitchen \ SolidSurfaceCounter, Kitchen \ Walk-In Pantry, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Master Bath Descr. \ Double Sink, Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath, Master Bath Descr. \ Tub & Separate Shwr, Miscellaneous \ Burglar Alarm-Owned, Miscellaneous \ In-Ground Sprklr Sys, Miscellaneous \ Patio, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm/Detec, Parking Description \ Attached Garage, Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener, Parking Description \ Rear/Side Entry, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ 2 Story Entry Foyer, Special Areas \ Den/Office, Special Areas \ Family Room, Special Areas \ Front/Back Stairs, Special Areas \ Game Room, Special Areas \ Great Room, Special Areas \ Living Room, Special Areas \ Main Floor Laundry, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ 2 Story, Transaction Broker \ 2 .5, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Water Softener \ None, Windows & Doors \ 6 Panel Door(s), Windows & Doors \ Bay/Bow Window, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,453 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 124
- Parcel #: 21W620333
- Zillow Home ID: 2795071
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $408-599K.
Market guideZillow predicts 63038 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 3.2% increase for Wildwood as a whole. Among 63038 homes, this home is valued 42% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.2% less than in Wildwood, and 36.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 63038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wildwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63038 home values.
|1533 Suzanne Ridge Ct Wildwood, MO||$469K||4||3.5||3,234|
|1509 Suzanne Ridge Ct Wildwood, MO||$599K||4||5||3,918|
|1517 Suzanne Ridge Ct Wildwood, MO||$325K||--||--||--|
|1501 Suzanne Ridge Ct Wildwood, MO||$450K||3||3.5||2,652|
|1541 Suzanne Ridge Ct Wildwood, MO||$595K||5||4.5||4,551|
|1500 Suzanne Ridge Ct Wildwood, MO||$456K||4||2.5||2,922|
|1549 Suzanne Ridge Ct Wildwood, MO||$527K||4||4||3,841|
|1524 Suzanne Ridge Ct Wildwood, MO||$468K||3||3||2,767|
|1532 Suzanne Ridge Ct Wildwood, MO||$489K||4||4.5||3,257|
|1449 Wellington View Ln Wildwood, MO||$495K||4||3.5||3,489|
|1516 Suzanne Ridge Ct Wildwood, MO||$472K||2||4.5||2,783|
|1540 Suzanne Ridge Ct Wildwood, MO||$444K||5||5||2,531|
|1508 Suzanne Ridge Ct Wildwood, MO||$485K||4||3.5||2,792|
|17885 Suzanne Ridge Dr Wildwood, MO||$511K||5||3.5||3,620|
|17897 Suzanne Ridge Dr Wildwood, MO||$341K||--||--||--|
|1443 Wellington View Ln Wildwood, MO||$495K||5||6||3,320|
|1100 Highway 109 Wildwood, MO||$217K||2||1||1,084|
|1456 Wellington View Ln Wildwood, MO||$496K||4||4||3,595|
|17881 Suzanne Ridge Dr Wildwood, MO||$425K||3||3||2,456|
|17896 Suzanne Ridge Dr Wildwood, MO||$529K||4||4||4,108|
Nearby Schools in Wildwood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.