15251 Atkinson Dr, Noblesville, IN 460603 beds, 3 baths, 2,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 34 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $158,835
- Price/sqft: $80
- MLS #: 21312216
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 29-11-17-020-004.000-013
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 115579453
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15251 Atkinson Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% less than in Noblesville, and 98.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Noblesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- Brighton Knoll$197K432,324
- Brighton Knoll$188K321,751
- Brighton Knoll$191K321,775
- Brighton Knoll$160K321,400
- Brighton Knoll$195K432,324
- Brighton Knoll$189K331,900
- Brighton Knoll$182K332,085
- Brighton Knoll$163K321,520
- Brighton Knoll$192K432,464
- Brighton Knoll$176K331,844
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!