1526 45th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941222 beds, 2 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Stove, Wall
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $835,000
- Price/sqft: $619
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- storage cottage, stainless steel appliances, office, skylights
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1890 033
- Zillow Home ID: 15107837
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1526 45th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Outer Sunset market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% less than in San Francisco, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Outer Sunset home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Outer Sunset home values.
- 1530 45th Ave San Francisco, CA$744K--11,000
- 1522 45th Ave San Francisco, CA$807K--11,100
- 1534 45th Ave San Francisco, CA$870K321,400
- 1520 45th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.01M211,439
- 1544 45th Ave San Francisco, CA$808K--11,135
- 1514 45th Ave San Francisco, CA$738K--11,100
- 1546 45th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.71M453,678
- 1510 45th Ave San Francisco, CA$742K211,100
- 4033 Kirkham St San Francisco, CA$807K211,175
- 1548 45th Ave San Francisco, CA$989K311,564
- 4039 Kirkham St San Francisco, CA$762K211,125
- 1506 45th Ave San Francisco, CA$735K--11,100
- 4027 Kirkham St San Francisco, CA$813K--21,300
- 1550 45th Ave San Francisco, CA$794K111,050
- 1527 44th Ave San Francisco, CA$872K--11,280
- 1525 44th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.01M--11,831
- 1531 44th Ave San Francisco, CA$901K211,300
- 4021 Kirkham St San Francisco, CA$794K11825
- 4045 Kirkham St San Francisco, CA$769K--21,487
- 1519 44th Ave San Francisco, CA$767K21800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!