1526 Johns Rd, Augusta, GA 309043 beds, 2 baths, 1,984 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $18
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,984 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0443255000
- Zillow Home ID: 14950719
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1526 Johns Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.8% greater than in Augusta, and 100.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 1524 Johns Rd Augusta, GA$98K311,407
- 1528 Johns Rd Augusta, GA$81K211,170
- 1522 Johns Rd Augusta, GA$66K311,272
- 1520 Johns Rd Augusta, GA$65K311,416
- 1518 Johns Rd Augusta, GA$62K311,200
- 1525 Johns Rd Augusta, GA$87K211,052
- 1529 Johns Rd Augusta, GA$108K432,458
- 1516 Johns Rd Augusta, GA$62K311,152
- 1527 Johns Rd Augusta, GA$107K321,776
- 1523 Johns Rd Augusta, GA$75K21.51,323
- 1531 Johns Rd Augusta, GA$172K42.52,600
- 1521 Johns Rd Augusta, GA$61K311,740
- 1514 Johns Rd Augusta, GA$74K311,064
- 1519 Johns Rd Augusta, GA$85K211,692
- 1517 Johns Rd Augusta, GA$90K31.51,735
- 1512 Johns Rd Augusta, GA$79K311,216
- 1515 Johns Rd Augusta, GA$95K321,452
- 1526 Stovall St Augusta, GA$135K543,000
- 1530 Stovall St Augusta, GA$59K221,000
- 1528 Stovall St Augusta, GA$63K22994
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.