- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1526 Snyder St, Reading, PA 196013 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,908 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $90,200
- Price/sqft: $47
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,908 sqft
- Parcel #: 19530730184632
- Zillow Home ID: 8851236
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1526 Snyder Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.6% lower than in Reading, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 19601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reading.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19601 home values.
- 1522 Snyder St Reading, PA$183K533,650
- 1522 Snyder St Reading, PA$247K52.53,650
- 516 Mercer St Reading, PA$146K21.51,458
- 510 Mercer St Reading, PA$135K332,142
- 1518 Snyder St Reading, PA$139K31.51,495
- 1541-1543 Schuylkill Ave Reading, PA$94K422,058
- 1514 Snyder St Reading, PA$139K332,026
- 1525 Snyder St Reading, PA$140K31.51,837
- 1531 Snyder St Reading, PA$116K321,452
- 1523 Snyder St Reading, PA$136K21.51,504
- 1525-1527 Schuylkill Ave Reading, PA$76K4--2,058
- 1521 Snyder St Reading, PA$140K311,940
- 608 Mercer St Reading, PA$136K311,220
- 1506 Snyder St Reading, PA$135K311,519
- 611 Kathryn St Reading, PA$113K211,155
- 612 Mercer St Reading, PA$121K21.51,527
- 1519 Snyder St Reading, PA$129K321,850
- 1532 Schuylkill Ave Reading, PA$56K31.51,290
- 617 Kathryn St Reading, PA$116K321,336
- 1530 Schuylkill Ave Reading, PA$57K31.51,548
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292