- Lot: 6,320 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- 31 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,729 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1995 for $136,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- MLS #: 08871952
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Storage, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 61-70 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Area Amenities \ Curbs/Gutters, Area Amenities \ Park/Playground, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Assessment Includes \ None, Attic \ Full, Attic \ Interior Stair, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Finished, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ Yes, Dining Room Level \ Not Applicable, Driveway \ Concrete, Electricity \ 100 Amp Service, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Property Features \ Gazebo, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Exterior Property Features \ Storage Shed, Family Room Flooring \ Carpet, Family Room Level \ Basement, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Property Features \ Wood Laminate Floors, Kitchen Flooring \ Wood Laminate, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Laundry Flooring \ Other, Laundry Level \ Basement, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Fenced Yard, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Half, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 3rd Level, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Style Of House \ Tri-Level, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Type of House \ 1.5 Story, Water \ Lake Michigan
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 869 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 15201220340000
- Zillow Home ID: 3771963
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $123-192K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60154 home values will decrease 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.6% fall for Westchester as a whole. Among 60154 homes, this home is 18.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 17.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60154, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.5% greater than in Westchester, and 690.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60154 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60154 home values.
|1521 Mandel Ave Westchester, IL||$168K||--||1||920|
|1531 Mandel Ave Westchester, IL||$144K||2||1||932|
|1537 Mandel Ave Westchester, IL||$167K||--||1||907|
|1519 Mandel Ave Westchester, IL||$188K||--||1.5||1,109|
|1539 Mandel Ave Westchester, IL||$180K||--||1||1,065|
|1513 Mandel Ave Westchester, IL||$172K||--||1||932|
|1526 Evers Ave Westchester, IL||$235K||--||1.5||1,664|
|1520 Evers Ave Westchester, IL||$189K||--||1||1,245|
|1530 Evers Ave Westchester, IL||$150K||2||1||961|
|1547 Mandel Ave Westchester, IL||$166K||--||1.5||892|
|1507 Mandel Ave Westchester, IL||$208K||4||2||1,540|
|1518 Evers Ave Westchester, IL||$193K||--||1.5||1,202|
|1536 Evers Ave Westchester, IL||$203K||--||1||1,553|
|1512 Evers Ave Westchester, IL||$182K||--||1||1,044|
|1538 Evers Ave Westchester, IL||$181K||--||1||1,092|
|1551 Mandel Ave Westchester, IL||$199K||3||1||1,100|
|1526 Mandel Ave Westchester, IL||$191K||3||1||1,114|
|Mandel Ave Westchester, IL||$191K||--||--||--|
|1530 Mandel Ave Westchester, IL||$195K||--||1||1,239|
|1506 Evers Ave Westchester, IL||$181K||--||1.5||1,117|
Nearby Schools in Westchester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.