15270 Oak Ridge Way, Los Gatos, CA 950304 beds, 3.5 baths, 5,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
5,000 SF± OF LUXURIOUS LIVING SPACE
Rare opportunity may only come once in a lifetime!
Enjoy one of the finest views in Los Gatos! Come home every day to your own vacation retreat.
GOURMET KITCHEN 2 islands, generous dining area, Alder Hutch, built-in espresso machine and high-end appliances: Miele Double ovens & warming drawer, 48 inch Subzero refrigerator, Subzero beverage refrigerator and Wolfe gas range.
COZY FAMILY ROOM Flagstone fireplace, built in cabinetry, wall mounted plasma flat screen. Centrally located, overlooks spectacular views.
FORMAL DINING ROOM Great for large gatherings! Custom slate floors with granite tile accents, gorgeous chandelier, surround sound and large picture window.
EXQUISITE MASTER RETREAT with lake and mountain views! Open the doors to the slate balcony outside.
RESORT LIKE MASTER BATH Stone bowl sinks, tumbled marble countertop, jetted spa tub, steam shower.
BONUS GAME ROOM just off the bedroom suites! Spacious and great for play room, billiards, or large family room. Features surround sound and wet bar.
HOME THEATER w/ projection TV is perfect for catching up on old movies or the latest box office hits.
Approximately 5,000 SF of luxurious living space featuring 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths
Surround Sound in Master, Dining Rm, Living Rm, Kitchen, Bonus Room & outdoor areas
Stunning Merbau hardwood, slate flooring with granite accents, Venetian plaster accent walls and custom faux wall treatments
Custom woodworking throughout, designer paint colors, & luxurious wool patterned carpeting
Guest suite w/ mirrored closets, full bath w/ marble floors, bead board & oversized tiled shower
Cultivated, Lush Grounds & Outdoor Living:
Beautifully landscaped gardens, pond shaped pool and waterfall
Large spa and generous slate patios perfectly placed for privacy and enjoying the views
Outdoor kitchen features built-in gas grill, burners & sink, overhead lighting and outdoor speakers. An entertainers dream!
Pond shaped pebble tech pool w/ beach and solar heat
Beautifully designed Powder Room
Spacious 3 car garage offers an additional 700 sf of attic storage
Darling black & white laundry room, large utility sink & built-in ironing board
Security system, Central Vacuum, 3 Heating & Cooling zones w/ filtration system
Asian pear, apple, apricot, peach, nectarine, lemon and plum-apricot & vegetable garden
Unique retreat minutes from beautiful downtown Los Gatos, freeways, shopping, and schools
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 136 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2002 for $1,150,000
- Price/sqft: $978
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 798 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Park, Water
- Wet Bar
- Gorgeous wine cellar, subzero refrigerator, home theater w/projection TV, 3 heat/cool zones
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 42430059
- Zillow Home ID: 19679622
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15270 Oak Ridge Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 400% higher than in Los Gatos, and 87% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Gatos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95030 home values.
- 15280 Oak Ridge Way Los Gatos, CA$2.15M333,013
- 15250 Oak Ridge Way Los Gatos, CA$2.17M42.53,229
- 17165 Buena Vista Ave Los Gatos, CA$1.69M222,424
- 15271 Oak Ridge Way Los Gatos, CA$2.41M44.53,720
- 15251 Oak Ridge Way Los Gatos, CA$3.67M64.55,300
- 15240 Oak Ridge Way Los Gatos, CA$1.78M332,296
- 15241 Oak Ridge Way Los Gatos, CA$1.87M321,880
- 17181 Buena Vista Ave Los Gatos, CA$1.57M42.51,927
- 17150 Buena Vista Ave Los Gatos, CA$1.57M321,754
- 15231 Oak Ridge Way Los Gatos, CA$1.57M31.52,082
- 17170 Buena Vista Ave Los Gatos, CA$956K21488
- 17191 Buena Vista Ave Los Gatos, CA$2.26M433,052
- 17239 Verdes Robles Los Gatos, CA$1.67M532,317
- 17050 Wild Way Los Gatos, CA$1.44M221,367
- 17160 Buena Vista Ave Los Gatos, CA$1.92M432,415
- 17190 Buena Vista Ave Los Gatos, CA$1.45M311,584
- 17070 Wild Way Los Gatos, CA$2.13M52.53,370
- 17110 Wild Way Los Gatos, CA$2.14M523,254
- 17238 Verdes Robles Los Gatos, CA$1.6M42.52,191
- 102 Privada Luisita Los Gatos, CA$1.89M532,804