15271 Dauphin Island Pkwy, Coden, AL 365233 beds, 4 baths, 2,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 267 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- MLS #: 506957
- Teakwood floors in main living area. Oak and maple in other bedrooms. Masterbath has tile with double walk-in shower and a 5ft jacuzzi tub! Property has a double bulkhead and over 20 palm treess!
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: R024903064000022005
- Zillow Home ID: 116147488
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15271 Dauphin Island Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36523, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% lower than in Coden, and 66.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 36523 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Coden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 36523 home values.
Nearby Schools in Coden
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292