1528 19th Ave, Seattle, WA 981223 beds, 3 baths, 2,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $825,000
- Price/sqft: $356
- Flooring: Concrete, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement, 850 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,320 sqft
- Parcel #: 7228502286
- Zillow Home ID: 84146946
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1528 19th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 32.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% higher than in Seattle, and 34.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central home values.
- 1907 E Pine St Seattle, WA$636K221,850
- 1526 19th Ave Seattle, WA$748K332,640
- 1911 E Pine St Seattle, WA$785K33.52,650
- 1522 19th Ave Seattle, WA$353K21880
- 1903 E Pine St Seattle, WA$671K221,690
- 1518 19th Ave Seattle, WA$333K21900
- 1905 E Pine St Seattle, WA$664K221,786
- 1907 E Pine St Seattle, WA$574K221,812
- 1905 E Pine St Seattle, WA$590K221,786
- 1913 E Pine St Seattle, WA$369K21930
- 1901 E Pine St Seattle, WA$669K221,688
- 1514 19th Ave Seattle, WA$693K622,630
- 1471 20th Ave Seattle, WA$706K643,500
- 1512 19th Ave Seattle, WA$536K221,540
- 1463 20th Ave Seattle, WA$690K64.53,900
- 1506 19th Ave LOT C Seattle, WA$456K21.51,113
- 1600 19th Ave Seattle, WA$311K21880
- 1473 20th Ave Seattle, WA$425K311,360
- 1510 19th Ave Seattle, WA$518K311,650
- 1608 E Pine St Seattle, WA$413K21970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!