- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1528 Fernside St, Redwood City, CA 940613 beds, 2 baths, 1,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,985 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $430
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 390 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,510 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 069026090
- Zillow Home ID: 15590698
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1528 Fernside Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94061 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% less than in Redwood City, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94061 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 1522 Fernside St Redwood City, CA$1.38M43.52,680
- 1534 Fernside St Redwood City, CA$906K321,250
- 26 Ethel Ct Redwood City, CA$1.2M421,720
- 1516 Fernside St Redwood City, CA$1.24M531,910
- 3014 Muller Ct Redwood City, CA$1.63M33.53,040
- 1521 Fernside St Redwood City, CA$863K32.51,390
- 1527 Fernside St Redwood City, CA$899K321,250
- 1540 Fernside St Redwood City, CA$872K321,250
- 25 Ethel Ct Redwood City, CA$863K321,250
- 3028 Muller Ct Redwood City, CA$1.58M442,690
- 1515 Fernside St Redwood City, CA$909K321,230
- 1533 Fernside St Redwood City, CA$995K321,720
- 3003 Sterling Way Redwood City, CA$1.12M321,790
- 1509 Fernside St Redwood City, CA$1.3M33.52,290
- 12 Ethel Ct Redwood City, CA$1.3M432,090
- 3042 Muller Ct Redwood City, CA$1.32M32--
- 3042 Muller Ct Redwood City, CA$1.21M321,640
- 1539 Fernside St Redwood City, CA$1.01M331,490
- 3013 Sterling Way Redwood City, CA$1.02M321,600
- 17 Ethel Ct Redwood City, CA$1.1M32.51,610
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!