1528 N Mercury Dr, Highland Park, CA 900424 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,478 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,491 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- HOA Fee: $230
- Cooling: Central, Other, Solar
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Please contact Patrice for private showing.Open by appointment due to daily construction activity.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 2,478 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other, Solar
- Zillow Home ID: 2109312728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1528 N Mercury Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 33.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 1508 N Mercury Dr Highland Park, CA$1.2M43.52,550
- 1522 N Mercury Dr Highland Park, CA$1.25M43.52,478
- 6033 Burwood Ave Los Angeles, CA$423K21920
- 1501 N Mercury Dr Highland Park, CA$1.29M43.52,550
- 1516 N Mercury Dr Highland Park, CA$850K43.52,478
- 6037 Burwood Ave Los Angeles, CA$547K311,224
- 6027 Burwood Ave Los Angeles, CA$542K211,024
- 1542 N Mercury Dr Highland Park, CA$1.18M43.52,545
- 6043 Burwood Ave Los Angeles, CA$545K221,022
- 6023 Burwood Ave Los Angeles, CA$541K21936
- 6054 Farrington Ln Los Angeles, CA$536K321,138
- 6050 Farrington Ln Los Angeles, CA$575K211,157
- 6030 Burwood Ave Los Angeles, CA$434K321,040
- 6034 Burwood Ave Los Angeles, CA$471K21884
- 6026 Burwood Ave Los Angeles, CA$563K321,214
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292