1528 NW 9th St, Miami, FL 331253 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,729 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,317 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $68,000
- Price/sqft: $39
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 1 space, 276 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,729 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0131350160770
- Zillow Home ID: 43825756
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1528 Nw 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Little Havana market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 106.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% greater than in Miami, and 213.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Little Havana home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Little Havana home values.
- 1536 NW 9th St Miami, FL$248K322,148
- 1520 NW 9th St Miami, FL$146K342,774
- 1523 NW 8th Ter Miami, FL$259K321,625
- 1535 NW 8th Ter Miami, FL$212K322,394
- 1511 NW 9th St Miami, FL$238K312,195
- 850 NW 15th Ave Miami, FL$303K322,015
- 850 NW 15th Ave Miami, FL$261K322,015
- 1552 NW 9th St Miami, FL$235K312,255
- 1545 NW 8th Ter Miami, FL$246K422,450
- 1503 NW 8th Ter Miami, FL$277K422,957
- 1503 NW 9th St Miami, FL$270K332,820
- 1547 NW 8th Ter Miami, FL$207K422,667
- 904 NW 15th Ave Miami, FL$233K321,928
- 1600 NW 9th St Miami, FL$271K321,605
- 1512 NW 8th Ter Miami, FL$202K211,355
- 1510 NW 8th Ter Miami, FL$242K432,297
- 1530 NW 8th Ter Miami, FL$223K321,640
- 1605 NW 8th Ter Miami, FL$269K422,960
- NW 9th St Miami, FL$248K322,148
- 820 NW 15th Ave Miami, FL$297K553,009
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!