15289 Somonauk Rd, Dekalb, IL 601152 beds, 1 bath, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: May 2009 for $245,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- Very nice updated ranch with new 30x40 pole barn on almost 3 acres zoned ag
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1217300003
- Zillow Home ID: 61706118
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15289 Somonauk Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60115, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in Dekalb, and 383.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60115 home values.
- 15339 Somonauk Rd Dekalb, IL$240K------
- 15750 Somonauk Rd Dekalb, IL$176K------
- 12903 Perry Rd Dekalb, IL$180K------
- 14183 Weiherman Rd Dekalb, IL$97K------
- 15215 Lynch Rd Dekalb, IL$184K------
- 15215 Lynch Rd Dekalb, IL--------
- 14483 Perry Rd Dekalb, IL$198K321,800
- 13045 Owens Rd Hinckley, IL$99K------
- 15821 Lynch Rd Dekalb, IL$125K------
- 16768 Somonauk Rd Dekalb, IL$104K------
- 16768 Somonauk Rd Dekalb, IL$266K------
- 16859 Somonauk Rd Dekalb, IL$132K------
- 14531 Harter Rd Dekalb, IL$187K------
- 14934 Somonauk Rd Dekalb, IL$121K31.5--
- 12768 Owens Rd Dekalb, IL$139K------
- 14951 Owens Rd Hinckley, IL$162K------
- 16710 Lynch Rd Dekalb, IL$167K------
- 16370 Lynch Rd Dekalb, IL$242K------
- 1250 Macom Dr Dekalb, IL--------
- 16920 Lynch Rd Dekalb, IL--------
Nearby Schools in Dekalb
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292