- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1529 29th Ave, Seattle, WA 981222 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,830 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $374,000
- Parking: On street
- Partial basement
- View: Territorial
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,830 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 9828201690
- Zillow Home ID: 49146932
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1529 29th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madrona market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% less than in Seattle, and 70.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Madrona home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madrona home values.
- 2815 E Pine St Seattle, WA$442K311,280
- 1525 29th Ave Seattle, WA$480K311,770
- 1521 29th Ave Seattle, WA$388K21743
- 1517 29th Ave Seattle, WA$472K41.52,060
- 1515 29th Ave Seattle, WA$439K311,260
- 2818 E Pine St Seattle, WA$327K43.252,760
- 1509 29th Ave Seattle, WA$378K411,320
- 1524 Martin Luther King Jr Way Seattle, WA$390K10.75760
- 1520 Martin Luther King Jr Way Seattle, WA$406K311,100
- 1609 29th Ave Seattle, WA$613K321,480
- 1516 Martin Luther King Jr Way Seattle, WA$408K221,240
- 1505 29th Ave Seattle, WA$430K21.5880
- 1528 29th Ave Seattle, WA$406K21750
- 1532 29th Ave Seattle, WA$466K31.751,500
- 2818 E Pike St Seattle, WA$438K311,220
- 2814 E Pike St Seattle, WA$410K31.751,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!