1529 Coronet Dr, Columbus, OH 43224Studio, 988 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $85,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 252 sqft
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 988 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 010117114
- Zillow Home ID: 33904480
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1529 Coronet Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Linden market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 93.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.6% higher than in Columbus, and 373.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Linden home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Linden home values.
- 1519 Coronet Dr Columbus, OH$75K31925
- 1537 Coronet Dr Columbus, OH$73K31988
- 3743 Ganson Dr Columbus, OH$88K31.5988
- 1513 Coronet Dr Columbus, OH$86K21937
- 1522 Elmore Ave Columbus, OH$45K31912
- 1545 Coronet Dr Columbus, OH$85K31988
- Elmore Ave Columbus, OH--------
- 1512 Elmore Ave Columbus, OH$81K311,172
- 3768 Fayette Dr Columbus, OH$78K311,046
- 1530 Elmore Ave Columbus, OH$40K21768
- Ganson Dr Columbus, OH$92K31.51,183
- 3749 Ganson Dr Columbus, OH$61K31988
- 1536 Elmore Ave Columbus, OH$40K31868
- 1505 Coronet Dr Columbus, OH$66K31925
- 1506 Elmore Ave Columbus, OH$52K31900
- Elmore Ave Columbus, OH$40K21680
- Fayette Dr Columbus, OH$56K31875
- 1551 Coronet Dr Columbus, OH$84K31988
- 3774 Fayette Dr Columbus, OH$59K311,092
- 3755 Ganson Dr Columbus, OH$90K311,438
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.