- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1529 NW 62nd St, Seattle, WA 981073 beds, 2.25 baths, 2,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $495,000
- Price/sqft: $241
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 350 sqft
- Security System
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,050 sqft
- Parcel #: 2767602168
- Zillow Home ID: 68476289
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1529 Nw 62nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ballard market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26% greater than in Seattle, and 6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ballard home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballard home values.
- 1527 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$520K332,060
- 1539 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA--21900
- 1531 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$527K511,620
- 1521 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$811K63.52,680
- 1526 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$703K62.752,760
- 1548 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$325K11700
- 1532 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$646K512,300
- 1537 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$652K633,560
- 1522 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$456K311,150
- 1546 NW 61st St # C Seattle, WA$377K21.75951
- 1548 NW 61st St # B Seattle, WA$362K21.75900
- 1540 NW 61st St # F Seattle, WA$448K21.75900
- 1550 NW 61st St # A Seattle, WA$449K21.8900
- 1544 NW 61st St # D Seattle, WA$436K21.75951
- 1526 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$698K632,700
- 1517 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$807K63.52,740
- 1538 NW 61st St Seattle, WA$449K311,220
- 1530 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$741K633,000
- 1522 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$620K321,990
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!