A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1982
- Views: 1,813 all time views
- HOA Fee: $295
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $195,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $312
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Floor \ Partially Carpeted, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, InteriorFeatures \ Shower in Tub, LastChangeType \ Pending, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, Cooling \ Central, SaleType \ Standard, EatingArea \ Breakfast Nook, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Laundry \ Inside, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Roofing \ Composition, Appliances \ Refrigerator, WaterSource \ District\Public, PreviousStatus \ Backup Offer, Rooms \ Living Room, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, AccessibilityFeatures \ None, Stories \ One Level, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Floor \ Wood Laminate, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Pool \ In Ground, Fireplace \ None, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Association \ Spa, Spa \ In Ground, Association \ Pool, LotFeatures \ Landscaped, Patio \ Deck, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Patio \ Covered, AttachedStructure \ Attached, CommonWalls \ 2+ common walls, Pool \ Association, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, Parking \ Assigned, Parking \ Covered Parking, Spa \ Association, PropertySubType \ Condominium, Style \ Traditional, SecurityFeatures \ Smoke Detector, Roofing \ Common Roof, WindowFeatures \ Double Pane Windows, EatingArea \ In Kitchen, Parking \ Carport, SecurityFeatures \ Gated Community, ConstructionMaterials \ Siding, View \ Trees\Woods, SecurityFeatures \ Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Pool \ Gunite, Appliances \ Gas Water Heater, Appliances \ Range\Stove Hood, CommunityFeatures \ Gutters, DoorFeatures \ Sliding Glass Door(s), ExteriorFeatures \ Rain Gutters, SchoolDistrict \ Santa Ana Unified, InteriorFeatures \ Remodeled Kitchen, Parking \ Guest, Laundry \ Washer Hookup, WindowFeatures \ Screens, DirectionFaces \ North, DoorFeatures \ Panel Doors, InteriorFeatures \ Balcony, SecurityFeatures \ Automatic Gate, WindowFeatures \ French\Mullioned, Spa \ Gunite, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, Pool \ Fenced, EntryLocation \ Top Level, LotFeatures \ Greenbelt, SecurityFeatures \ Card\Code Access, CommonWalls \ No one above, Laundry \ In Closet, LotFeatures \ Pond on Lot, Style \ English, Laundry \ Stackable, Appliances \ Electric Oven, Appliances \ Electric Range, View \ Pond, Appliances \ Free Standing Range, SeniorYN \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 120
- Floor size: 624 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2115866196
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $175-221K.
Market guideZillow predicts 92704 home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 6.3% rise for Santa Ana as a whole. Among 92704 homes, this home is valued 53.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92704, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.2% less than in Santa Ana, and 49.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92704 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Ana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92704 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (22)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1501 S Raitt St|
Nearby Schools in Santa Ana
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.