- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
153-155 Wood St, San Francisco, CA 941187 beds, 4 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Lone Mountain is right at the intersection of Jordan Park/Laurel Village, Lower Pacific Heights and the gate way of the Inner Richmond. It's most noted for small charming side streets, proximity to USF, UCSF and mostly residential.
Lone Mountain is very central and has easy access to main thorough fares of Geary, Masonic and Divisadero Streets.
Lone Mountain is also considered a safe neighborhood and it's easy to traverse as the terrain is mostly level and flat.
- Lot: 2,996 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $735,000
- Price/sqft: $387
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 1091 005
- Zillow Home ID: 15083870
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 153-155 Wood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lone Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.6% greater than in San Francisco, and 67.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lone Mountain home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lone Mountain home values.
- 157 Wood St San Francisco, CA$1.2M--11,046
- 163 Wood St # 3 San Francisco, CA$1.2M321,332
- 163 Wood St # 2 San Francisco, CA$1.21M321,308
- 163 Wood St # 1 San Francisco, CA$1.22M321,360
- 163 Wood St San Francisco, CA$1.38M32.2--
- 137A Wood St San Francisco, CA$2.41M755,010
- 175 Wood St San Francisco, CA$2.25M--64,700
- 153 Wood St San Francisco, CA$869K32--
- 155 Wood St San Francisco, CA--211,009
- 177-179 Wood St San Francisco, CA$1.26M--21,386
- 212-214 Anza St San Francisco, CA--111,905
- 218-220 Anza St San Francisco, CA$972K221,876
- 224-226 Anza St San Francisco, CA$1.5M422,250
- 248-250 Collins St San Francisco, CA$1.61M522,500
- 244 Collins St San Francisco, CA$1.47M--11,829
- 260-262 Collins St San Francisco, CA$1.5M--22,120
- 206 Anza St San Francisco, CA$784K21929
- 208 Anza St San Francisco, CA$859K32688
- 270-272 Collins St San Francisco, CA$1.4M--21,940
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!