153 E 87th St APT 9C, New York, NY 10128Studio, 1 bath, 600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Excellent location and Transportation
Express Subway Station at Lexington and 86th Street (4,5,6)
Cross-Town bus also at the same location
Superb Gourmet Food and Shopping
Full-Time Doorman - Elevator Building
Washer and Dryer in the Basement
Heat and Hot Water is Included
No Pets, Sorry
For Info call George Skouros at
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 10.0
- Unit count: 42
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 9
- Zillow Home ID: 2110971341
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 153 E 87th Street APT 9C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% less than in New York Metro, and 94.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- 153 E 87th St New York, NY$589KStudio1550
- 153 E 87th St APT 10D New York, NY$866K11820
- 153 E 87th St APT 2D New York, NY$1M11.5931
- 153 E 87th St APT 10D157 New York, NY$887K21800
- 153 E 87th St APT 12A New York, NY$3.11M33.51,862
- 1297 Lexington Ave APT 9 New York, NY$1.54M321,200
- 1297 Lexington Ave APT 4 New York, NY$1.74M321,200
- 1297 Lexington Ave APT 10 New York, NY$4.23M42--
- 153 E 87th St APT 2A157 New York, NY$1.02M----914
- 153 E 87th St APT 10A157 New York, NY$1.01M----807
- 153 E 87th St APT 9A157 New York, NY$1.04M----807
- 153 E 87th St APT 9D157 New York, NY$1.02M----807
- 153 E 87th St APT 7A157 New York, NY$1.11M----914
- 153 E 87th St APT 8B157 New York, NY$2.42M----1,436
- 153 E 87th St APT 7D157 New York, NY$1.15M----931
- 153 E 87th St APT 11A157 New York, NY$865K----758
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292