A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Stove
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $270,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $139
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Other, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Wrap Around, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,944 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:16 L:013B
- Zillow Home ID: 59000036
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $142-322K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06076 home values will decrease 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.2% decrease for Stafford Springs as a whole. Among 06076 homes, this home is valued 27.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06076, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.6% higher than in Stafford Springs, and 118.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06076 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stafford Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06076 home values.
|155 Hydeville Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$179K||5||1||1,818|
|152 Hydeville Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$239K||3||2||1,675|
|8 Dunay Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$192K||3||1.5||1,656|
|12 Dunay Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$230K||3||2||1,788|
|220 Hydeville Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$223K||--||--||--|
|20 Dunay Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$145K||3||1.5||922|
|24 Dunay Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$185K||4||2||1,902|
|168 Hydeville Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$165K||5||1.5||1,557|
|27 Dunay Rd Stafford Springs, CT||--||--||--||--|
|30 Dunay Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$163K||3||2||1,075|
|32 Dunay Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$187K||3||2||1,560|
|36 Dunay Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$160K||3||1||1,194|
|28 Dunay Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$293K||3||2.5||2,632|
|40 Dunay Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$242K||2||1.5||1,890|
|184 Hydeville Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$174K||3||1||1,595|
|44 Dunay Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$260K||3||2||2,062|
|140 Hydeville Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$252K||3||2||1,980|
|29 Dunay Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$168K||3||1||1,600|
|185 Hydeville Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$170K||3||1||1,460|
|128 Upper Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$296K||5||1||1,748|
Nearby Schools in Stafford Springs
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!