153 Lincoln Pl APT 3C, Brooklyn, NY 112172 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,388 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1887
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,495,000
- Price/sqft: $1,077
- View: City
- ,Central Air Conditioning,North West and East exposures,Terrace Full city view Full skyline view Full garden view Floors - hardwood Light - excellent Windows - new Modern kitchen Marble bath Storage space Walk in closets Washer/dryer Dishwasher
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 5.0
- Unit count: 10
- Floor size: 1,388 sqft
- Parcel #: 009481010
- Zillow Home ID: 89068946
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 153 Lincoln Pl APT 3C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Park Slope, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% higher than in New York, and 86.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Park Slope home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Slope home values.
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292