153 Makalauna St, Kihei, HI 967533 beds, 2 baths, 1,425 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,535 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- HOA Fee: $15
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $618,000
- Price/sqft: $434
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Built in closets, 3 sliding glass doors.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,425 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2390480830000
- Zillow Home ID: 756152
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 153 Makalauna Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 96753 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% higher than in Kihei, and 37.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 96753 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kihei.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 155 Makalauna St Kihei, HI$563K531,986
- 147 Makalauna St Kihei, HI$506K321,224
- 157 Makalauna St Kihei, HI$532K321,194
- 141 Makalauna St Kihei, HI$627K542,048
- 152 Makalauna St Kihei, HI$609K321,232
- 146 Makalauna St Kihei, HI$510K321,224
- 572 Papau Hikina Pl Kihei, HI$577K321,172
- 574 Papau Hikina Pl Kihei, HI$625K321,663
- 156 Makalauna St Kihei, HI$583K321,463
- 568 Papau St Kihei, HI$664K432,283
- 602 Kaiola St Kihei, HI$526K321,440
- 140 Makalauna St Kihei, HI$570K321,556
- 133 Makalauna St Kihei, HI$507K321,224
- 566 Papau St Kihei, HI$683K532,246
- 612 Kaiola St Kihei, HI$543K321,232
- 566 Papau St Kihei, HI$614K------
- 566 Papau St Kihei, HI$613K------
- 576 Papau Hikina Pl Kihei, HI$575K531,932
- 119 Pulama Pl Kihei, HI$507K321,224
- 564 Papau St Kihei, HI$529K321,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.