153 N Potomac St, Baltimore, MD 212243 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is perfect for an investor or a buyer that wants to renovate a home and make it theirs. Some work has already been done. Windows are new, Wiring has been upgraded. Kitchen has been upgraded. First floor has been framed and drywalled. Brand new natural gas boiler. There are many homes on this block that have been fully renovated and are owner occupied. I can share floorplans with you that work. This is ideal for a 2 bedroom 1 to 1.5 bath home with upgraded amenities. Reasonable offers will be considered.
- Lot: 720 sqft
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 12
- Parcel #: 1714 027
- Zillow Home ID: 36441552
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 153 N Potomac Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Patterson Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.5% less than in Baltimore, and 132.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Patterson Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Patterson Park home values.
- 151 N Potomac St Baltimore, MD$120K--1960
- 155 N Potomac St Baltimore, MD$115K--1960
- 149 N Potomac St Baltimore, MD$79K--1960
- 157 N Potomac St Baltimore, MD$201K331,248
- 147 N Potomac St Baltimore, MD$173K321,400
- 159 N Potomac St Baltimore, MD$121K31960
- 145 N Potomac St Baltimore, MD$193K--11,032
- 161 N Potomac St Baltimore, MD$70K--1960
- 143 N Potomac St Baltimore, MD$196K321,020
- 163 N Potomac St Baltimore, MD$50K32960
- 141 N Potomac St Baltimore, MD$45K--11,040
- 165 N Potomac St Baltimore, MD$124K--1.51,680
- 139 N Potomac St Baltimore, MD$132K21.5960
- 137 N Potomac St Baltimore, MD$175K--1.5960
- 152 N Decker Ave Baltimore, MD$187K211,100
- 154 N Decker Ave Baltimore, MD$185K22.5960
- 150 N Decker Ave Baltimore, MD$113K--1960
- 156 N Decker Ave Baltimore, MD$52K21996
- 148 N Decker Ave Baltimore, MD$95K--1960
- 158 N Decker Ave Baltimore, MD$209K321,100
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292