This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This two story unit on the second floor is very private and peaceful. It overlooks the courtyard and has plenty of sunlight throughout the entire unit. It was renovated in 2012 -- bathrooms completely remodeled with granite countertops and designer porcelain tile, new baseboards and crown molding installed, new stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors in entry way/kitchen, etc. The skylight and floor to ceiling porcelain tile in the master bathroom create a relaxing experience that's like showering out in the open.
- Completely renovated in 2012
- Bathrooms completely remodeled with granite countertops, new vanities, and designer Porcelanosa tile
- New baseboards and crown molding in all rooms, hardwood floors in entry way/kitchen
- New carpet
- New paint in all rooms
- Stainless steel appliances (brand new Whirlpool refrigerator and KitchenAid dishwasher)
- In unit stacked washer and dryer
- Master bedroom, living room, and balcony all overlook the central gardens
- Doggie door (for small dogs) leading to balcony
- Swimming pool and hot tub
- Security gates
- One gated underground parking spot, and ample covered underground parking for extra vehicles
- Parking area for bicycles
- Utilities include basic cable, hot water and garbage
EXCELLENT PALO ALTO SCHOOLS
- Escondido Elementary (API 937)
- Davis Starr Jordan Middle (API 947)
- Palo Alto High (API 906)
- Starbucks, The Counter, Jinsho (Japanese), Palo Alto Sol (Mexican), Mediterranean Wraps, Café Pro Bono (Italian), Pastis (Italian), Terun (Italian), Spalti, La Bodeguita Del Medio (Cuban), Anatolian Kitchen, Birch Street Café, Spice Kit, Joanie's Café, Baume (2 Michelin star), Palo Alto Pizza, Subway, Cheese Steak Shop, and more. . .
** Nearby Peers Park has two tennis courts, a basketball court, playground, and huge playing field
- Built in 1982
- Views: 1,531 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 326 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $598,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,247 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 12437050
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 19497896
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $850K-1.5M.
Neighborhood: Evergreen Park
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.5% less than in Palo Alto, and 97.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen Park home values.
|Other Units in this Building (18)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 153 S California Ave|
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!