- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 137 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,852 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $500
- Price/sqft: $126
- MLS #: 208810
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Interior Amenities \ Cathedral Ceilings, Exterior Amenities \ Outbuilding, Exterior Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Exterior Amenities \ Deck, Appliances Incl \ Refrigerator, Condition \ Recently Renovated, Exterior \ Wood, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Basement \ Partial, Floor \ Wood, Heat\Cool \ Wood Stove, Fuel \ Wood, Hot Water \ Electric, Views \ Scenic, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Garage \ None, Title V \ Unk, Underground Oil Tank \ No, Sewer \ Private, Stove Permit \ Unk, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Region \ Berkshire - South, Interior Amenities \ Fireplace (s), Construction \ Wood Frame, Basement \ Unfinished, Floor \ Carpet, Heat\Cool \ Hot Water, Accessibility \ 1st Fl Bdrm, Right to Farm Comm \ Unk, Appliances Incl \ Range\Stove, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Waterfront \ Lake Access, Easement \ Unk, Right of Way \ Unk, Survey \ Unk, Water \ Private, Insulation \ Unknown, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Full Bath, Floor \ Linoleum, Waterfront \ Lake, Waterfront \ Private Beach, Waterfront \ Deeded Rights, HOA Fee Includes \ Use of Facilities, Mandatory HOA \ Yes, Waterfront \ Walk to Water, Parking Spaces Type \ Off Street, Heat\Cool \ Electric, Fuel \ Electric, Basement \ Bulk head, Status \ Pending, Waterfront \ Motorized Vehicles, Style \ Gambrel\Dutch, Limited Service \ No, HOA Fee Includes \ Road Maintenance, Yr Blt Description \ Renovated Since, Contingent \ U\A Show, Flood Hazard Area \ No
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,182 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00011F P:000078
- Zillow Home ID: 56812148
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $193-325K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01253 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Otis as a whole. Among 01253 homes, this home is 44.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 30.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01253, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Otis, and 91.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01253 home values.
|30 Pond Blvd Otis, MA||$601K||5||3||2,400|
|113 Stanley Rd Otis, MA||$325K||2||2||1,576|
|48 Point Rd Otis, MA||$429K||3||1||960|
|51 Leisure Ln Otis, MA||$279K||2||1.5||1,424|
|63 Leisure Ln Otis, MA||$234K||3||1||640|
|58 Point Rd Otis, MA||$504K||2||2||1,921|
|48 Leisure Ln Otis, MA||$425K||3||1||1,264|
|58 Leisure Ln Otis, MA||$444K||3||1||1,104|
|32 Leisure Ln Otis, MA||$481K||2||1||1,296|
|38 Leisure Ln Otis, MA||$448K||2||1||1,014|
|70 Point Rd Otis, MA||$700K||5||1.5||2,180|
|81 Pond Blvd Otis, MA||$524K||3||1||1,408|
|83 Pond Blvd Otis, MA||$829K||3||2.5||2,016|
|82 Pond Blvd Otis, MA||$281K||1||1||700|
|91 Pond Blvd Otis, MA||$489K||3||1||984|
|22 Loop Dr Otis, MA||$874K||4||4.5||1,548|
|20 Loop Dr Otis, MA||$479K||2||1||608|
|104 Pond Blvd Otis, MA||$313K||3||2||1,222|
|107 Pond Blvd Otis, MA||$549K||2||2||1,344|
|119 Pond Blvd Otis, MA||$559K||3||2.5||1,197|
Nearby Schools in Otis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Farmington River Elementary (assigned)PK-6 & ungraded3.3 mi
5-6 & ungraded11.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded11.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.