- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 345 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,490 all time views
- 31 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $195,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: 71702772
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Vinyl, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, APPLIANCES \ Range, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, HEATING \ Gas, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood \ Coal \ Pellet Stove
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,838 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0652 P:00035
- Zillow Home ID: 56165450
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $172-230K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01020 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Chicopee as a whole. Among 01020 homes, this home is 11.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 29.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% lower than in Chicopee, and 59% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01020 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicopee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01020 home values.
|161 Vadnais St Chicopee, MA||$221K||3||2||1,466|
|150 Vadnais St Chicopee, MA||$178K||3||1||1,048|
|166 Vadnais St Chicopee, MA||$180K||3||1||1,240|
|138 Vadnais St Chicopee, MA||$149K||3||1||864|
|132 Vadnais St Chicopee, MA||$174K||3||1||1,048|
|127 Vadnais St Chicopee, MA||$166K||3||1||1,014|
|144 Vadnais St Chicopee, MA||$178K||3||1||1,048|
|158 Vadnais St Chicopee, MA||$155K||3||1||864|
|124 Vadnais St Chicopee, MA||$175K||3||1||1,048|
|Vadnais St Chicopee, MA||$175K||--||--||--|
|46 Boulay Cir Chicopee, MA||$148K||3||1||864|
|117 Vadnais St Chicopee, MA||$141K||3||1||1,104|
|176 Vadnais St Chicopee, MA||$179K||3||1||1,048|
|52 Boulay Cir Chicopee, MA||$177K||2||1||1,048|
|38 Boulay Cir Chicopee, MA||$176K||3||1||1,048|
|114 Vadnais St Chicopee, MA||$187K||3||1.5||1,288|
|62 Boulay Cir Chicopee, MA||$177K||3||1||1,048|
|109 Vadnais St Chicopee, MA||$191K||5||1||1,476|
|171 Vadnais St Chicopee, MA||$176K||3||1||1,048|
|30 Boulay Cir Chicopee, MA||$184K||3||1||1,336|
Nearby Schools in Chicopee
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.