- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
153 Vanira Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 303154 beds, 3 baths, 1,868 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,868 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 14 00550002040
- Zillow Home ID: 69345667
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 153 Vanira Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Peoplestown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 126.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 170.9% higher than in Atlanta, and 635.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Peoplestown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Peoplestown home values.
- 159 Vanira Ave SE Atlanta, GA$41K22932
- 928 Martin St SE Atlanta, GA$40K221,204
- 926 Martin St SE Atlanta, GA$42K411,674
- 932 Martin St SE Atlanta, GA$107K331,204
- 163 Vanira Ave SE Atlanta, GA$47K21626
- 160 Tuskegee St SE Atlanta, GA$176K32.52,020
- 162 Tuskegee St SE Atlanta, GA$204K331,920
- 940 Martin St SE Atlanta, GA$41K211,364
- 166 Tuskegee St SE Atlanta, GA$68K221,792
- 918 Greenfield St SE Atlanta, GA$97K321,220
- 167 Vanira Ave SE Atlanta, GA$133K42.51,950
- 154 Vanira Ave SE Atlanta, GA$39K311,367
- 160 Vanira Ave SE Atlanta, GA$40K421,248
- 170 Tuskegee St SE Atlanta, GA$219K442,073
- 914 Greenfield St SE Atlanta, GA$100K321,220
- 173 Vanira Ave SE Atlanta, GA$51K311,026
- 166 Vanira Ave SE Atlanta, GA$49K231,920
- 991 Martin St SE # 0 Atlanta, GA$138K33--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292