153 Windham Ct, Newtown, PA 189402 beds, 2 baths, 1,731 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Built in 1981
- 245 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- MLS #: 6319064
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,731 sqft
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 29028154
- Zillow Home ID: 9060018
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 153 Windham Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18940 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.9% less than in Newtown Township, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newtown Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18940 home values.
- 152 Windham Ct Newtown, PA$243K31.51,731
- 154 Windham Ct Newtown, PA$249K32.51,731
- 151 Windham Ct Newtown, PA$242K21.51,731
- 322 Milford Ct Newtown, PA$374K311,326
- 323 Milford Ct Newtown, PA$241K21.51,731
- 321 Milford Ct Newtown, PA$250K211,731
- 324 Milford Ct Newtown, PA$238K21.51,731
- 145 Windham Ct Newtown, PA$253K32.51,731
- 144 Windham Ct Newtown, PA$228K21.51,384
- 143 Windham Ct Newtown, PA$228K21.51,168
- 161 Windham Ct Newtown, PA$296K21.51,731
- 142 Windham Ct Newtown, PA$226K31.51,400
- 162 Windham Ct Newtown, PA$228K21.51,168
- 181 Windham Ct Newtown, PA$222K211
- 115 Windham Ct Newtown, PA$244K21.51,731
- 141 Windham Ct Newtown, PA$250K22.51,731
- 163 Windham Ct Newtown, PA$228K31.51,405
- 114 Windham Ct Newtown, PA$230K31.51,384
- 331 Milford Ct Newtown, PA$290K21.51,731
- 113 Windham Ct Newtown, PA$226K21.51,168
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!