1530 28th Ct S, Birmingham, AL 352092 beds, 1 bath, 990 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- 264 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2001 for $134,000
- Price/sqft: $182
- MLS #: 578627
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 990 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 29
- Parcel #: 29124009031000RR00
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 1003661
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1530 28th Court S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Homewood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Homewood, and 96.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35209 home values.
- 1528 28th Ct S Birmingham, AL$280K321,569
- 1522 28th St Birmingham, AL$80K421,781
- 1520 28th St Birmingham, AL$72K3--1,516
- 1516 28th St Birmingham, AL$69K211,028
- 2822 16th Pl S Birmingham, AL$203K21894
- 2824 16th Pl S Birmingham, AL$324K432,352
- 2820 16th Pl S Birmingham, AL$255K32.52,031
- 1508 28th St Birmingham, AL$74K211,047
- 1546 Somerset Dr Birmingham, AL$337K321,682
- 1504 28th St Birmingham, AL$67K311,089
- 1518 28th St Birmingham, AL$87K21743
- 2816 16th Pl S Birmingham, AL$285K322,444
- 2826 16th Pl S Birmingham, AL$229K31912
- 1512 28th St Birmingham, AL$69K21990
- 2828 16th Pl S Birmingham, AL$255K311,070
- 1509 Beckham Dr Birmingham, AL$178K311,250
- 2802 16th Pl S Birmingham, AL$257K31.51,154
- 1505 Beckham Dr Birmingham, AL$196K331,264
- 2830 16th Pl S Birmingham, AL$285K311,240
- 2800 16th Pl S Birmingham, AL$284K331,470
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292