1530 Brown St, Akron, OH 443015 beds, 2 baths, 1,882 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,820 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- 127 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $99,900
- Price/sqft: $44
- MLS #: 3601994
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,882 sqft
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 6703684
- Zillow Home ID: 35417755
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1530 Brown Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Firestone Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% less than in Akron, and 80.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Firestone Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Firestone Park home values.
- 1526 Brown St Akron, OH$82K311,248
- 1522 Brown St Akron, OH$52K311,344
- 437 E Wilbeth Rd Akron, OH$62K311,459
- 1518 Brown St Akron, OH$56K31.51,100
- 1518 Brown St Akron, OH--------
- 433 E Wilbeth Rd Akron, OH$68K311,454
- 1512 Brown St Akron, OH$76K311,340
- 436 Cypress Ave Akron, OH$66K311,308
- 429 E Wilbeth Rd Akron, OH$42K311,501
- 432 Cypress Ave Akron, OH$67K421,619
- 1529 Brown St Akron, OH$90K211,272
- 1525 Brown St Akron, OH$66K31.51,188
- 1521 Brown St Akron, OH$60K311,236
- 428 Cypress Ave Akron, OH$66K311,457
- Brown St Akron, OH$76K311,340
- Brown St Akron, OH$70K31.51,592
- 441 Palmetto Ave Akron, OH$67K311,188
- 1517 Brown St Akron, OH$65K311,320
- 423 E Wilbeth Rd Akron, OH$75K411,558
- 445 Palmetto Ave Akron, OH$74K311,242
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292