1530 Mammoth Pl, Rohnert Park, CA 949284 beds, 3 baths, 1,851 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,372 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $455,000
- Price/sqft: $246
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Dining Room \ LR/DR Combo,Exterior \ Wood Siding,Family Room \ Fireplace(s),Living Room \ Cathedral Ceiling,Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Tile,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ See Confidential Rmk,Stories/Levels \ 2 Story,Style \ Contemporary,
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,851 sqft
- Parcel #: 047610024
- Zillow Home ID: 15793368
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1530 Mammoth Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94928 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Rohnert Park, and 19.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94928 home values.
- 1528 Mammoth Pl Rohnert Park, CA$508K432,249
- 1531 Marlin Pl Rohnert Park, CA$485K431,851
- 1533 Marlin Pl Rohnert Park, CA$506K432,249
- 1529 Marlin Pl Rohnert Park, CA$466K4--1,692
- 1526 Mammoth Pl Rohnert Park, CA$500K432,061
- 1531 Mammoth Pl Rohnert Park, CA$499K332,249
- 1527 Marlin Pl Rohnert Park, CA$579K434,498
- 1529 Mammoth Pl Rohnert Park, CA$468K431,851
- 1535 Marlin Pl Rohnert Park, CA$457K321,692
- 1532 Mammoth Pl Rohnert Park, CA$471K42.51,851
- 1533 Mammoth Pl Rohnert Park, CA$502K332,249
- 1527 Mammoth Pl Rohnert Park, CA$505K432,249
- 1524 Mammoth Pl Rohnert Park, CA$490K331,851
- 1535 Mammoth Pl Rohnert Park, CA$500K432,061
- 1537 Marlin Pl Rohnert Park, CA$468K431,851
- 1525 Marlin Pl Rohnert Park, CA$454K321,692
- 1525 Mammoth Pl Rohnert Park, CA$507K432,181
- 1532 Marlin Pl Rohnert Park, CA$499K422,376
- 1530 Marlin Pl Rohnert Park, CA$492K432,061
- 1538 Marlin Pl Rohnert Park, CA$503K431,851
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292